Receiving District Email on your Smart Phone
Did you know that you are able to receive district 88 email on your Android or iPhone/iPad? Just follow the steps below to configure your device to start getting email.
Different versions of Android phones/tablets may have different menu options, so below is an overview of how to setup you device is a generic sense.
- Go to your device Settings menu.
- Look for the menu item Accounts or Acounts & Sync.
- Select the option to Add Account.
- On newer devices you may need to select an account type, if so select Email.
- When prompted for your email address and password, enter your complete email address (ie: email@example.com). In the password field, enter your Novell password (not your Groupwise password) that you use to access a district desktop.
- Select manual setup.
- When prompted for an account type select Microsoft Exchange or Exchange
- Change the server to m.dupage88.net
- Make sure that Use secure connection (SSL) is enabled.
- Make sure that Accept all SSL certificates is enabled.
- Click Next or Finish
- If prompted by Inbox checking frequency select Automatic (Push)